Pasture raised, organic fed hens produce these delicious eggs. These eggs are medium sized and produced by our young laying hens.
Medium Organic Pasture Raised Eggs
- Any changes to your account must be completed via our website or by speaking to one of our representatives.
- To start receiving our service, provide a valid credit card number. It is the customer's responsibility to notify us of a change in cards or expiration date. We do not accept checks.
- There is no commitment to Chicken Little Meadows, LLC. If you would like to cancel your account, log into your online account and cancel your subscription. All delivery cancellations must be made by Wednesday at 7 PM. If cancellation is not submitted by that time, the customer is responsible for items delivered and will be charged accordingly.
- We stand behind our product. We believe you will love our farm fresh products, but if you are ever unsatisfied with the condition of your order, please let contact us within 24hrs. We'll replace that item the following delivery or give credit your account.
- If you sign up for our subscription egg service, a reusable egg carton will be provided to you on your first delivery/pickup order. If you subscribe to our delivery service, make your empty carton accessible to our delivery team by Friday morning. If you pick up your subscription order at our farm, please drop off your empty carton when you pick up your next order. If you lose or break your reusable carton, please contact us and we will replace it for a minimal fee.
- Subscription eggs are held for pick up for 2 weeks after the initial scheduled delivery date. After that time, they will be donated to a local charity.
- Please remember all FDA safe handling instructions for our farm fresh eggs. To prevent illness from bacteria: keep eggs refrigerated, cook eggs until yolks are firm, and cook foods containing eggs thoroughly.
- Breads, Cakes, and pastries: Due to the delicate handcrafted nature of our products, we are unable to provide refunds or exchanges. Once you or a designated party has picked up an order, it is considered "accepted." All products are the responsibility of the customer once it leaves our location or when a signature is received upon delivery.
- When you subscribe to our delivery service, we will deliver weekly to the address you provide, until you discontinue your subscription service.
- Any changes to your Friday delivery order must be completed by 7 PM on Wednesday. We will not be able to make any modifications to your weekly delivery after that time.
- We deliver weekly on Fridays. We reserve the right to change your delivery day at any time. When possible, we will give you a week notice of any change. Notice will be given via our website, email, or phone call.
- We will provide you with an insulated bag or cooler. Please leave the bag/container on your porch or other accessible area that is protected from harmful weather conditions. If the bag/container is not returned to us, you will be charged $10 for it. If you expect to leave your items in the bag/container for extended periods of time, we suggest that you leaving a bag of ice in the bag/container.
- We will not make a delivery if you have an unpaid bill with us.
- We reserve the right to bill your credit card the day before your order is delivered.
- Local weather conditions may delay your delivery date.
- Subscription billing will be completed every Thursday via the payment method on file.